North Carolina Senior Photography – Class of 2020 Strong!
I am so excited to share these images from this North Iredell High School Senior Photography session with Natalie and Clay. By looking at these pictures, you would never know there is a pandemic happening in the world. Instead, you will see two graduates celebrating this huge milestone in their life. Their hearts are still hopeful, despite these hardships. Their faces are still full of joy as they look to their futures. Natalie and Clay have accomplished so much and they deserve all of the accolades! Their smiles are infectious, and it was a delight to spend an evening with them at Tanglewood Park.
We started behind the Manor House in the beautiful gardens for their Cap & Gown Pictures. I have never seen so many cords! These two are amazing!
North Iredell High School Senior Photography – Lots of Red!
Planning this Senior Photography Session was so much fun. Natalie and I emailed back and forth about what to wear. We discussed North Iredell High School’s colors and how to incorporate them into the photos. Natalie picked the cutest outfits and Clay looked so handsome. When choosing outfits for senior photography sessions we always give these tips the following tips:
- Avoid neon colors, graphic shirts with big words or logos.
- Stay away from fabrics that are prone to wrinkling or cling to you in unflattering ways.
- Choose both casual and formal outfits to offer variety during the shoot.
- Incorporate a variety of colors that are still consistent with your everyday style.
- Avoid too much solid black. Break it up with other colors and patterns.
- Choose flattering fits, styles, and fabrics that complement your natural shape from all angles.
- Accessorize with hats, scarves, necklaces, etc. but don’t go overboard.
- Never be afraid of incorporating patterns, as long as the pattern isn’t overwhelming.
- Be yourself and comfortable in your outfit choices so you can focus on the shoot, not fixing your clothes, throughout the session.
- Always wear the right underwear! Make sure they keep everything in place and aren’t visible.
We also came up with some fun ideas for the shoot including one of my favorite things – SMOKE BOMBS! We love getting ours from Shutter Bombs.
As the sun was setting, we made our way down to the river where we took these final images. These are some of my favorite. Natalie is so adventurous and was ready to jump right into the water!
I wish these two the absolute best! They have big plans for their future and I know they are going to do amazing things! Class of 2020 Strong!
Want to see more senior sessions for inspiration? Check out these below: