If you are a student at East Forsyth High School and looking to book your Senior Session, you have made it to the right place!
If you haven’t gotten your senior portraits done yet, don’t panic! There is still time to have an amazing photography experience. Your senior session should be fun and enjoyable and it should reflect YOU! Senior Photography is all about celebrating the person you are becoming and your accomplishments so far!
If you are looking for a Senior Photographer in Winston-Salem or the surrounding area, we got you! We are going to help create a special and unique experience just for you! Laughing with you and make you feel confident and relaxed is our specialty. Creating images at interesting locations like Artivity on the Green or even a big, open field is something we love to do!
Questions to Help You Plan Your Senior Session:
- What extra curricular activities are you involved in?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you and your friends do for fun?
- What are your post-high school plans?
- Where are your favorite places to shop?
- Do you have a specific location or type of location (urban, nature, etc) you would like for your session?
- Is there anything special you would like to do during your session?
- Do you have any social media accounts you follow for inspiration (Pinterest/TicTok/Instagram)?
When you book your session with us, we will use these questions to plan a senior session you will love!
Do you want to see more fabulous Senior Sessions? Check these out: